OVER 35% OF COUNTRIES RECOGNISED BY THE U.N. ARE LISTED AS HIGH TO VERY HIGH RISK
IS YOUR COMPANY PREPARED?
The Air Evacuation Plan (AEP) has been designed by ACS to assist companies based in hostile locations or areas susceptible to crisis situations. When a country or region a company is active in is under threat of attack, political uprising, natural disaster or epidemic, it is the company’s responsibility to ensure its personnel’s safety.
Some companies based in these high risk areas only have plans for getting their employees to one specific designated airport and fail to consider further evacuation arrangements.
We work closely with the Crisis Management Teams of many international corporations, across a wide range of industries, to better prepare them for any situation that may develop.
- What if the route to your designated airport is blocked and an alternative departure point is needed?
- What if the closest airport to your site is inoperable when your employees arrive?
- What if scheduled services you rely on are overbooked or have completely stopped operating?
- What if there is little or no last-minute charter availability within the region due to mass evacuation and you've acted too late?
- What if political restrictions to flights affect routes?
- What if urgent payment is required for an evacuation and you do not have a credit agreement in place?
USE THE ACS AEP TO ENHANCE YOUR CURRENT EVACUATION ARRANGEMENTS
The ACS Air Evacuation Plan can be used to enhance existing procedures, ensuring that you have a pre-arranged plan to support an evacuation in its entirety. The ACS Air Evacuation Plan provides key benefits, including:
- Pre-agreed primary, secondary and tertiary departure airports, arrival options and airport contingency planning, including desk top analysis and location reconnaissance where required
- Quick and efficient confirmation processes with pre-agreed contractual and commercial arrangements
- Pre-evaluations of aircraft and airlines in line with client specifications
- Continual market evaluations and monitoring of aircraft capacity
WHY CHOOSE ACS FOR YOUR AIR EVACUATION PLAN?
Our team offer 24/7 support and are experienced in providing bespoke and flexible evacuation plans. You retain complete control, and our team creates a dedicated solution to fit your exact requirements; whether these involve single flights, a series of multiple flights, stand-by solutions or executive aircraft.
By utilising the network of 20 ACS international offices, their local language speakers, buying power and presence, ACS is the truly global option. With fully staffed offices in potential high risk areas such as the Middle East and Africa, we are fully prepared when it comes to arranging aircraft charters for evacuations.
Our team has successfully supported numerous evacuation operations, including the Libya evacuations of 2011 outlined in the case study below.
Want to contact our AEP Team? Call us on +44 (0)20 8335 1025 or
LIBYA EVACUATIONS, 2011
In the Arab Spring of 2011, the Libyan civil war that ended Muammar Gaddafi’s rule of the country led to mass evacuation from the area. Air Charter Service evacuated almost 15,000 passengers from Libya and Tunisia, where some had fled to. In one of the largest and most complex evacuation operations the company has ever faced, ACS chartered around 75 flights to evacuate passengers from many nationalities including, Turkish, British, American, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai.
During this series of evacuations, one of our government clients had an agreement in place with another company. ACS’s local offices in Africa and the Middle East, however, were able to provide a solution with both a quicker response time and financial savings, after the existing supplier failed to provide an adequate solution.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS THINK
"With reference to the evacuation of Overseas China from Libya which has experienced deterioration in its security situation, the Consulate General has the honour to further express its sincere thanks to ACS for its great efforts in order to achieve this task.
ACS has offered 5 chartered flights, which enabled us to succeed in evacuating nearly 800 Chinese from both Sabha Libya and Khartoum Sudan.
The Consulate General points out its great appreciation to the Director of ACS – Dubai, who has paid great efforts, offered flexible charter flight services according to our urgent demand and changeable situation, and proposed practical advices, without which the realization of our goal would be even more difficult."
The Consulate General of The People’s Republic of China in Dubai
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7