AIR CHARTER SERVICE ARRANGES EMERGENCY AIRCRAFT
ACS can react quickly to emergencies around the clock, organizing medical evacuation planes and emergency aircraft after natural disasters, political unrest or corporate crises. ACS has vast experience in co-ordinating evacuation flights and emergency aircraft. We can react quickly to provide solutions around the globe for:
- Specialist personnel movements
- Evacuations and repatriations
- On-going relief logistics
- Search & Rescue teams
- Medical transportation
Our team is available 24/7
WHY USE ACS FOR GROUP AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your group charter run smoothly.
- Create your schedule: fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing passengers to arrive closer to their final destination.
- Save time: avoid the delays associated with scheduled airlines, reducing the time spent in transit.
- Brand your aircraft: our Charter Concepts team are able to brand all aspects of your charter experience.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best group charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making late changes to your charter.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7