EMBRAER PHENOM 300
- Passengers 7
With one of the most spacious cabin interiors and baggage holds of any light jet or super light jet on the market, the award-winning Embraer Phenom 300 is an incredibly popular aircraft to charter and purchase.
About this aircraft
- The Phenom 300 has one of the most spacious interiors of any light jet on the market with 17.2 ft of internal length and a high ceiling.
- The aircraft has space for eight people with the addition of an extra chair at the front of the six-seat cabin, or nine if the lavatory is used as a seat.
- Able to fly for up to four hours depending on variables like weather and weight, the Phenom 300 can complete flights from London to Reykjavik, Cairo and Tel Aviv.
- In February 2022, the series became the world’s best-selling light jet for the 10th consecutive year and the most delivered twinjet of 2021, according to numbers released by the General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA).
- With a baggage capacity of 76 cubic feet – nearly twice the size of any aircraft in the light cabin class and larger than many midsize jets – there’s plenty of room for up to four golf bags, two suitcases and carry-on luggage. Alternatively, there’s room for 12 bags (two per passenger) if your average piece of luggage is under five cubic feet.
Designed in collaboration with BMW Designworks USA, the Phenom 300 is a twin-engine luxury aircraft that was created for best-in-class performance with a focus on user experience.
The Phenom 300’s highly customizable interior is built for both comfort and entertainment. A signature “air stair” leads to one of the largest entrance door areas in class, while inside are fully-reclining leather chairs and a VIP chair with cabin temperature controls.
The entertainment system features a TV, CD and DVD players, high-speed in-flight internet access, satellite phone and wireless headphones. Cabinets to the front of the cabin hold a coffee maker, drinks cabinet and ice drawer.
Below is a standard configuration found in a Phenom 300.
Interesting facts to learn before you fly
- Eleven large galley windows are positioned to maximise light and visibility.
- An extra passenger can be accommodated in the belted lavatory seat.
- A cabin altitude of 6,600 ft at a cruising altitude of 45,000 ft ensures passengers arrive at their destination free from the effects of high altitude.
- The upgraded Phenom 300E has an even quieter cabin and can reach speeds of up to Mach 0.80.
The Phenom 300 has an Embraer Prodigy flight deck with two primary flight displays and one multi-function display and a Garmin G1000 all-glass avionics suite.
The flight management system incorporates a GPS/WAAS that can provide positional accuracy of better than three metres 95% of the time, plus VHF navigation and an instrument landing system. The aircraft is fitted with a digital weather radar and a satellite communications weather datalink.
The Phenom 300 is powered by two podded, rear-mounted Pratt & Whitney Canada PW535E turbofan engines fitted with dual full authority digital engine control.
In May 2005, Embraer began designing the Phenom 300 and the smaller, lighter and more affordable Phenom 100. At 2,416 lbs, the Phenom 300 is heavy for its class and nearly double the weight of the 100, but boasts a higher operating altitude, range and speed.
Embraer utilised feedback on the smaller model when designing the Phenom 300, extending the cabin and increasing floor plan flexibility before it reached the manufacturing stage. The light jet has won several awards since launching in October 2010.
Founded with the help of the Brazilian government in 1969, Embraer is the world’s third-largest commercial jet manufacturer and has delivered over 8,000 aircraft.
The brand’s first aircraft was a turboprop named the Bandeirante. Today, the company is at the forefront of avionics, with an Embraer aircraft taking off every 10 seconds and its planes carrying an average of 145 million passengers a year.
While the original listing price for an Embraer Phenom 300 in 2010 was $8,995,000 (USD), used models can be purchased today for as little as $5,950,000 (USD).
Charter rates for the Embraer Phenom 300 can vary greatly depending on the length of the journey you have planned, as well as the airports you decide to fly in and out of.
If you’d like to book a private charter flight on the Embraer Phenom 300, why not contact our team? For information on other private jets, browse our list of available aircraft.
Wet lease rates
ACMI (aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance) wet lease rates for the Embraer Phenom 300 vary depending on the age of the aircraft, length of lease term, number of block hours guaranteed and average cycle ratio.