AIR CHARTER SERVICE HAS A WORLDWIDE REPUTATION FOR RESPONDING IMMEDIATELY TO EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
When disaster strikes, survivors need urgent support. ACS has the network and resources to respond immediately, whatever the logistical challenges. ACS has a worldwide reputation for transporting humanitarian cargo as part of numerous relief efforts and has worked with some of the world's largest aid agencies as well as the US, UK, Canadian, German and Spanish governments. Large operations include:
- Somalia (1992-1993) | Rwanda (1994-1995) | Kosovo (1999) | Iran (2003)
- Asian Tsunami (2004-2005) | Pakistan (2005-2006) | Haiti (2010)
- Libya (2011) | Philippines (2013)
Need a cargo aircraft charter for Humanitarian and Relief?
WHY USE ACS FOR CARGO AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your cargo charter run smoothly.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing your cargo to arrive closer to its final destination.
- Experience: Each one of our charter experts has undergone intensive training and spent time on the tarmac so that they understand exactly what it takes to manage a charter flight from start to finish.
- Global coverage: no matter where your cargo needs to get to or where from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best cargo charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your cargo.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7