AIR CHARTER SERVICE OFFERS EXECUTIVE JET CHARTERS FIT FOR A KING
FIVE-STAR COMFORT IN THE AIR
Business jets are the kings of corporate travel, enabling you to fly around the globe in luxurious and stylish surroundings.
With their penthouse suite amenities, including private bedrooms, showers and boardrooms, these executive jet charters are perfect for royalty, business leaders and individuals, whether for business or leisure.
BUSINESS MEETINGS AT 20,000 FEET
These business jets come fully fitted with facilities to meet every corporate requirement.
As well as separate rooms for total privacy, executive jet charters offer state-of-the-art business amenities and luxury lounge areas.
Need an Executive Airliner charter?
WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS?
- Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.
- Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you.
- Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
- Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
LATEST EMPTY LEGS OFFERS
Some customers book a one-way charter flight, which means the aircraft is empty on its way back to base or when it travels on to another location.
These ‘Empty Legs’, as they are called in the industry, are available at a cost of up to 75% less than a regular charter flight.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7