WHAT WE OFFER
ACS provides swift and time-sensitive group charters in the aftermath of natural disasters, political unrest, hostile situations and corporate emergencies. We have extensive experience in transporting thousands of people for a range of briefs, including:
- Specialist personnel movements
- Evacuations and repatriations
- Ongoing relief logistics
- Search & Rescue teams
- Medical transportation
WHY CHOOSE ACS?
Available 24/7: On-call 365 days a year, we can arrange emergency charters around the world at short notice.
Global Coverage: With an international network of offices spanning six continents, we provide local knowledge on a global scale.
Range of Aircraft: We have access to over 50,000 aircraft and can quickly source the most suitable solution for each emergency scenario.
Personal Account Manager: Your dedicated expert is available around-the-clock to monitor volatile situations and keep you updated on your charter’s progress.ENQUIRE NOW
UKRAINE CRISIS: EMERGENCY RESPONSE
With Ukrainian refugees entering surrounding countries in increasing numbers, ACS has implemented its emergency response plan sending personnel to the region and collecting all relevant information.FIND OUT MORE
WHY USE ACS FOR GROUP AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your group charter run smoothly.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Create your schedule: fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best group charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing passengers to arrive closer to their final destination.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Save time: avoid the delays associated with scheduled airlines, reducing the time spent in transit.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making late changes to your charter.
- Brand your aircraft: our Charter Concepts team are able to brand all aspects of your charter experience.
Safe and quick travel for patientsREAD MORE
GROUP CHARTER GUIDE
Browse a full range of passenger aircraft including regional jet airliners and turboprops, VIP & executive airliners, as well as narrow and wide-body airlinersREAD MORE
HUMANITARIAN AND RELIEF
Get aid to those who need itREAD MORE