HELICOPTER, PROPELLER PLANE AND LIGHT JET HIRE AT AIR CHARTER SERVICE
Travelling by air taxi is a cost-effective and luxurious option for short distances.
ACS's air taxi service uses helicopters, propeller planes or light jets, which can take off from and land at short runways and landing strips, enabling passengers to get to smaller airports that are nearer their final destinations and avoid large, congested hubs.
BENEFITS OF USING AN AIR TAXI
Because air taxis are smaller than other aircraft, they can access remote areas or places with limited facilities, making air taxi flights perfect for getting to mines, rigs and other out-of-the-way sites.
For a cost-efficient route to hiring a private aircraft, our air taxi service is the perfect option.
Need an Air Taxi charter?
WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS?
- Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.
- Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you.
- Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
- Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
LATEST EMPTY LEGS OFFERS
Some customers book a one-way charter flight, which means the aircraft is empty on its way back to base or when it travels on to another location.
These ‘Empty Legs’, as they are called in the industry, are available at a cost of up to 75% less than a regular charter flight.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7