DELIVERING WHAT MATTERS HAND TO HAND
WHY USE AN OBC SERVICE?
An Onboard Courier provides the supervised delivery of sensitive, valuable or time-critical consignments in a quick, secure and traceable manner. Whether it's the hand-delivery of sensitive documents or vital automotive parts, an OBC service is the most efficient and reliable means of transportation.
- Quick: our rapid response in sourcing a local courier with the necessary visa ensures fast delivery of all consignments on a global scale.
- Trackable: we'll update you on the progress of your consignment via your preferred metho of contact.
- Secure: we provide a fully-supervised transportation of your consignment by a dedicated courier. They're also completely contactable throughout the journey for added peace of mind.
Need an OBC service?
WHY USE ACS FOR OBC / HAND CARRY SERVICES?
- Knowledge and expertise: More than 25 years' experience in the aviation industry and the support of highly trained, aviation experts ensures the best solution for any type of consignment.
- A worldwide network of couriers: With our onboard couriers strategically placed around the globe, we can get your consignment on its way as quickly as possible, ensuring a swift delivery every time.
- Door-to-door solutions: Access to a wide range of air and ground transportation ensures that consignments make it to their intended destination as efficiently as possible.
- An office network: International support and local knowledge is provided by our 20 offices around the world.
- Personal account manager: A dedicated account manager is available 24/7 to assist with any requirements, from amending the weight of the shipment to making last minute changes to the route.
- Competitive pricing: Our global netwrok and buying power allows us to offer competitive pricing on a variety of solutions, regardless of the shipment's locaction.
SIT BACK, TRACK, RELAX
With our smart new tracking technology, you can follow your package all the way from A to B, online and with real-time updates from your courier.
• More accurate times for pick up and delivery
• Track your parcel online every step of the way
• Receive real-time updates from your courier en route
OUR OBC CASE STUDIES
The Life-Saving Flight
A gentleman in Lagos, Nigeria needed an urgent shipment of HIV medication, a pharmaceutical company got in touch to see how we could help.
Keeping Production Moving
With a factory in Mexico in dire need of parts, and the factory in creating them unable to produce and ship them quickly enough, we were called in to help.
OUR ONBOARD COURIERS
Our network of onboard couriers hold visas from all over the world that allow them to fly to anywhere at a moment's notice, ensuring that even the tightest delivery deadlines are met according to requirements.
The experience of our couriers is showcased by their High-Flyer status; 80% of our couriers hold industry-recognised Gold or Platinum status. This reflects the amount of tasks they have successfully completed. For a greater level of efficiency, all our onboard couriers qualify for increased excess baggage, priority unloading, later check-in and seat reservations.
ACS saved the day. We needed a swift, trackable solution to guarantee delivery the next day. Our pending project would not have gone ahead if it wasn't for your onboard couriers. We are extremely grateful.”
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7